Gifford Medical Center
Registered Nurse - Emergency RoomRandolph, VT 05060
READY FOR A JOB with SUPPORTIVE MANAGEMENT?
Join our spectacular GIFFORD TEAM of RNs and be eligible for RETENTION BONUSES up to $4,000!
It's your chance to live and work in one of the most beautiful parts of the country, CENTRAL VERMONT, just under an hour away from Burlington.
• Competitive wages
• Onsite parking and CHILDCARE
• An excellent RETIREMENT PLAN
• HEALTH plans including DENTAL, VISION, short- and long-term DISABILITY
• Discounted GYM MEMBERSHIP
• EMPLOYEE DISCOUNTS at local retailers
- Minimum of one-year Emergency Department and triage experience required
- Current RN licensure by the State of Vermont
- ACLS certification
- ENPC TNCC CEN Preferred
The Emergency Room Registered Nurse will be responsible for providing direct patient care according to recognized nursing techniques and standards in conjunction with provider orders. You will actively participate in a team-oriented approach to care for the patient, while communicating in a positive and professional manner. The Registered Nurse will also be responsible for educating the patient and family appropriately, clearly, and concisely.
The successful applicant will have strong time management abilities, and critical thinking skills. Applicant must have flexibility to work varying shifts to include weekends and holidays. EOE