Gifford Medical Center
LNA - Med/SurgRandolph, VT 05060
READY FOR A JOB with SUPPORTIVE MANAGEMENT?
Join our spectacular GIFFORD TEAM of LNAs and be eligible for a RETENTION BONUS.
It's your chance to live in one of the most beautiful parts of the country, CENTRAL VERMONT, just under an hour away from Burlington.
- Competitive wages
- Onsite parking and CHILDCARE
- An excellent RETIREMENT PLAN
- HEALTH plans including DENTAL, VISION, short- and long-term DISABILITY
- Discounted GYM MEMBERSHIP
- EMPLOYEE DISCOUNTS at local retailers
- Proficient with computers
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Vermont LNA licensure
The LNA will be responsible for providing support to the Nursing Unit by assisting them with the timely flow of physician orders of tests for inpatients to assure patient and provider needs are met. The LNA will coordinate the communication between physician, nurse, patient and family. Experience in Med/Surg preferred. EOE