Correct Care Solutions | New Orleans, LA
Our Project Manager will lead the execution of projects across multiple portfolios within the constraints of budget, schedule, and scope while minimizing risk and ensuring adherence to our established PMO process, methodologies, and Project Portfolio Tool.
- Relevant bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
- Training or experience in project management, Microsoft Project, Word, Excel & Visio.
- Experience with business processes for Medical Records Applications and the general operation of a healthcare provider.
- Experience with Healthcare IT infrastructure project deployments in a large matrix organization.
- Experience managing projects within a PPM toolset such as CA-PPM, Adaptive, Innotas, Planview, Workfront, etc.
- Understanding and exposure to some other project methodologies such as (PMBOK, Agile Scrum, Lean Six Sigma, RUP, Kanban).
- PMP Certification Preferred but not mandatory.
CCS is an EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Employer
To apply directly to Correct Care Solutions, please click the link below. Another window will open and allow you to apply online.